ProSeries Combo Wireless Smoke/Heat and CO Detector
Honeywell Home ProSeries Wireless Smoke/Heat and CO Detector.
- A two-way, professionally monitored, wireless, combination smoke/heat and carbon monoxide (CO) detector. Using four sensing elements, this device provides true multi-threat detection and reacts fast to real danger—while helping to reduce false alarms. A photo-electric chamber senses airborne smoke particulates while an electro-chemical sensor monitors the CO bi-product produced by slow smoldering fires. FEATURES
- Multi-Criteria Sensing: uses four sensing elements to react faster while minimizing false alarms: – Photoelectric smoke sensor detects airborne smoke particles – Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor detects smoldering fires – Infrared (IR) sensor measures ambient light and flame signatures, such as flame flicker – Thermal detection monitors for dangerous rise in temperature
- CO Detector End-of-Life reporting (detector needs replacing)
- Smoke detector maintenance reporting (detector needs cleaning)
- Low Battery Detection
- Voice Status of Smoke/CO/Battery Life
- Listed to UL standard 2075
- Local sounder and Voice annunciation is English or Spanish
- Dual LED’s
- Test/Hush buttons
- Surface mount to wall or ceiling
- Optional drywall anchors included
- Contains a 85dB piezoelectric horn which generates the ANSI S3.41 temporal 4 pattern for CO alarm and temporal 3 pattern for smoke/thermal alarm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.